Everything bubbly, naughty and just plain nonsense.
where do i usually go?
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
dating????naaaaaaaaah..:) it's not at all new to everybody!! well, is it possible to contact people from all over the world and let them know what your heart felts right at the very moment?
oLa!!! is pammie the new piggy-piggy with her too much pouted lips???? LAUGH. After having a big break in terms of taking shots in the ground demonstration at a neighboring school in the city, YODS,PAM and i spent the day at the mall. It was such a busy day that made us decide to have the aftternoon at Ketkai mall. I was a bit jaded-- which made me have my tantrums again!OH NO! We had our lunch(not the heavy stuff) at MISTER DONUT which made me crave more for rice.LAUGH. I spent a luxurious meal which i ended up broke. Darn...i was a bit disgusted. I can't blame no one anyway. The thing is i had my happy weekend with them though i felt so worn out.
It was never a long time plan to ever go to the must-go sacred place just right at the borders of Region 10 and in Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines. A week before, Krestil, my colleague and I already heard about many topics hollered the internet and social networking sites regarding the famous Bukidnon festival, KAAMULAN. Yeah, we were so much in love with the idea to go however the finances aren't cooperating at all. Hey, that doesn't mean we don't really have bucks. In fact, we have the passbooks of our savings account yet it's too impractical to just withdraw our cashes and squander it all for just a night or day of happiness. Well, am not saying too that happiness should be isolated for the sake of not touching the finances we have saved for how many years, you know. A college friend of mine even invited me for Kaamulan yet am not practicing the YES-promises 'coz I know am not totally committed of getting myself there without much planning...
I was just browsing my favorite DESTINY'S CHILD's and i bumped to this page. Kamusta naman ang boses ng mga 'yan ha?! I suddenly remembered a random thought. A friend way back in college asked me if which guy would possibly make me fall inlove with. Kung yung singer or dancer. Siyempre, naalala ko sina Justin Timberlake na sobrang sexy kung humataw that's why 'yun ang napasagot ko. And now back to the real time , t hese two guys right here made my choice 3 years ago a MISTAKE!!! Hay naku ha! Nakaka-inlove and mga boses neto talaga. I can't even imagine kung bigla na lang akong kakantahan ng mga 'to. I might sound over-acting pero siyempre, baka mahimatay na ako sa kagalakan ng loob. HAHA! Above all, ang sarap talaga ng boses ng dal'wang toh. SOBRA. Ang magical ng medley taz ang chemistry ng boses.Never nagsasapawan. They both bring the BEST from each other. At saka, Destiny's Child would be so proud of them!!! Never nila na-murder ang ...
Comments
Post a Comment
Oh! Thanks for reading. Lemme know your thoughts.