Skip to main content

2015 It Is!


You know, huge changes have happened in 2014. "Boy, time flies so fast". I so gonna agree with Archie when i read this line long time ago. It was one of my comic collections that i have started during my elementary days.  You bet Archie has a huge impact on my character. Haha!


So moving on, I know I haven't highlighted stuff during my 2014 and most probably all its pictures will just store in my memory. Vast memories of course that counts melancholy of surviving and happily living. Thank God i have survived the challenging year and of course I would want to start this year with this entry for me to look back when i get to the end.

I want to start writing this entry before i get choked with articles flooded with my job. Haha. So ironic. You know, i love to write stuff about how creative life is  instead of any monotonous job-related events. Hehe. Too rude, eh?

I bumped a blog yesterday and i am so motivated to do just like her. I love her opinions about life and appreciate the present situations. It inspired me to  be motivated with life and choose HAPPINESS instead. And that i should be grateful of something in anything everyday. Well, thank God because she has a job that brings her to places and a job she'd love to do. It feels like its not work any longer. "Days are longer yet years are shorter" is a line from a book of PROJECT HAPPINESS which made me motivate to do mine. SIGH. 

I pray for God's enlightenment for wisdom and blessings to pour something on me for 2015. Seriously, i want to do things for His greater glory although, i know, it would take the hardest way. 

2015 indeed is here. New year, new resolutions. As i am starting to stock up the pile of  my resolution lists, my thoughts hover of how to make it all realize. I want a better me, seriously (again!). And i just wanted to do everything right. HAHAHA.

The kid in me is eager to list down everything. Oh wait, maybe tonight. I might finalize everything tonight. Actually, I told my younger brother to bring our two laptops for fixing so i can start my blogging even at home. What's the use of our postpaid internet when it's just for facebooking? Dang. 

By the way, the rain's heavy outside. I heard there's storm AMANG hovering the archipelago. Yeah, just right on time when my aunt lost my umbrella during storm SENIANG last December 29, 2014. Pffft. I hear sirens down floor right now while noisy spattering from our office building seems music to me. I am just here in the corner of my comfort zone. 

Hey, be right back. Got some emails to finish for the embassies. Ciao! Later, alligator. *smooches*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bob Ong

TAGALOG. Maraming beses ko ng narinig ang pangalang BOB ONG.Syempre, todo curious ako kung sino ba talagang taong to na tal'gang sikat na sikat.'Kala ko ka-level siya nina Oprah Winfrey oh di kaya'y ke Boy Abunda(at ba't biglang napunta toh ke Boy Abunda?). Pero obcors ng dahil sa tulong ni kebigang Google, sa wakas nakita ko ang awto-biyograpiya niya at ang mga sikat na libro na nalathala na niya. Nagsimula pala ang mga aklat niya sa online at napag-isipang gawing hard print. Isa pa rin diyan ang sikat na tanong kung sino ba talaga siya. Dahil ngayon ko lang nalaman na screen name lang pala 'yun gaya ng ARA MINA ni Hazel Reyes (siya lang ang naisipan kong me screen name kasi)!  Oh siya, tama na ang intro.Basta ang alam ko lang, napunta ako sa blagsayt ng kebigan ko at mahiwagang na-inspayr ako sa mga sulat niya sa Tagalog. Kung kaya't heto ang eksplanasyon ko sa pagiging tagalog ko sa entry na ito (sabay ngiti).  Sa pagkakaalam ko, di naman ako mahuhuli sa w

FRUSTRATIONS

Hello! I know it has been awhile not posting anything in here! I have been battling a good fight for the past years up until now. You always know that this blog has been my consolation and not minding people to read this though since am not aiming for followers anyway. Well, lemme go back to the reason why am here here again. And that's for sure due to depression, sadness and frustrations. These drives and motivates me to write something which i don't have the guts to tell people surrounding me. And i don't want them to be bothered of my problems and anxities either. I knoe each one of us face different things apart from what i am experiencing now. But the photo above reminds me to be calm during this storm. My life has always been topsy turvy. And no matter what, i always keep myself grounded how to make this life straighten up. I am starting to lose myself! At times, i am even thinking of ending this life. Butttt,  i don't even know really. Til here t

Personal na Obserbasyon

I suddenly remembered my senior class of research. That already aged two years ago since i left college. I remembered how Miss Chona Patricia Echavez (my Research Professor who became a HUGE inspiration of mine from her successful career, classical and timeless fashion down to the passionate drive for travel)detailed to us the nature of Personal Observation. Quoted from her, PO is one of the secret ingredients in obtaining a tasty, delectable storyline and introduction to a research. Hey, am not starting to discuss the helluva process of Thesis but am just expressing not only for my love of my teacher. But this is a story of how PO became part of my everyday system and everyday write-ups for my journal and my online blog. Before getting into the main point, just wanna emphasize by the way how Miss Chona made my Thesis enjoyable and fun.Quit the thought of me being sarcastic right here.*eyebrows raised* Hell yeah! Thesis is like eating a piece of an ice cream ready to melt. Hehe.