Skip to main content

The Guy Everybody Wants


HELLO THERE!

I have this overwhelming feeling right now. It's pure joy, happiness and love. Am not talking about my poor love affair right here. Let's just call it an obsession from a thousand miles fan to a getting-to-stardom choreographer and dancer.

I guess i have not mentioned about BRIAN PUSPOS in my previous entries and that's the reason why i wanted to exclusively feature him now in this unpopular blog of mine.

Let's start from the very beginning of how i got to meet him like what everybody asks me whenever i replace my Facebook profile photo with his picture or every time i post video links of his dance clips from Youtube or just simply an obviously-obsessive-status on my FB wall. Actually, even now that am writing this entry, it gives me that giddy feeling like a high school girl with a crush. So funny.

It all started out with my younger brother's obsession of him. Yes, you heard it right. My bro's the first one who fell in love with him. So gay but just kidding. Hehe. My brother actually loves dancing and he's blessed to have that talent unlike me. Dancing is my frustration. And, it's way better to get hooked with dancing rather than sniffing drugs like some boys i know.

And so my brother along with our cousins were drown to their dance life. With the help of the internet era, many influences in all parts of the globe starting to make sense. And that's how they discovered one of the world's best-known young choreographers. 

It all started on that particular day with them talking about that man's sick dance routines and of course can't help but to get curious and anxiously figure out. Later on, they shared to me all the downloaded clips of his dance pieces and i never knew i was falling-in-love every single day.

This man awakened my desire for dancing. Though dancing doesn't love me but  am already contented seeing him with those killer swag moves which already gave me that intensity of a dancing-feeling too. And you know what? He's  the trending topic of me and my brother. That's how silly we are.

So here are some facts about him. Hope i won't be sued right here for almost making him a biography. HAHA.

BRIAN PUSPOS is a Filipino yet born and raised in Houston, Texas. We have the same birth month. He's on the 20th while am on the 27th and a year older than i am. And since he's technically an American citizen eversince, am definitely sure that he never forgets his roots. I have seen 'im in a Youtube clip wearing Manny Pacquiao print on his tees expressing how proud he is to be one. Not to mention also that he hang-out's with mostly Pinoy boys like JR Aquino.

BRIAN PUSPOS started dreaming big in his younger age and he's slowly making it real now. He joined a dance crew representing South America to battle in a prestigious dance competition which was trending in the USA. You familiar with America's Best Dance Crew? Though they never bagged the first place, they got the crowds love and respect anyway. And right after that, his Youtube account with his dance choreos trended the web which made him more famous. He's now one of the web's sensation.

Like everybody else, if we admire him, he also admire bigger stars than him. He's a huge fan of CHRIS BROWN and DRAKE which he uses their soundtracks in his crafts. Amazingly, all the tracks he choreo's would eventually hit and even snagged millions of views. And to that, i admire him so much 'coz he never fails to amaze me and the rest of his fans. He's best known with his effortless sexy moves. He's looking neatly hot. He's never overrated. He exactly improves from time to time.

An obsessive fan like me is VERY MUCH thankful to social networking sites 'coz i can stalk him either through Facebook, Twitter or Youtube. He's genius in his own ways. At the age of 25, he's been into a lot of countries. If that can be a measurement of success, then definitely he is. What's good about it is his generosity of sharing his talent to everyone and never ceases to inspire. He's a living proof of a hardworking man that can reach what seemed to be an unreachable dream.

I wonder how proud his parents can be for raising an inspirational boy like him. I even can't have enough gratitude space of having him to be country's pride. He not only inspires Pinoys but almost all different races are heads up on him. 

He's an epic. A legend in the making and i wanna see that future of him as a shining star making its way on stage with all lights on. I could never be happier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bob Ong

TAGALOG. Maraming beses ko ng narinig ang pangalang BOB ONG.Syempre, todo curious ako kung sino ba talagang taong to na tal'gang sikat na sikat.'Kala ko ka-level siya nina Oprah Winfrey oh di kaya'y ke Boy Abunda(at ba't biglang napunta toh ke Boy Abunda?). Pero obcors ng dahil sa tulong ni kebigang Google, sa wakas nakita ko ang awto-biyograpiya niya at ang mga sikat na libro na nalathala na niya. Nagsimula pala ang mga aklat niya sa online at napag-isipang gawing hard print. Isa pa rin diyan ang sikat na tanong kung sino ba talaga siya. Dahil ngayon ko lang nalaman na screen name lang pala 'yun gaya ng ARA MINA ni Hazel Reyes (siya lang ang naisipan kong me screen name kasi)!  Oh siya, tama na ang intro.Basta ang alam ko lang, napunta ako sa blagsayt ng kebigan ko at mahiwagang na-inspayr ako sa mga sulat niya sa Tagalog. Kung kaya't heto ang eksplanasyon ko sa pagiging tagalog ko sa entry na ito (sabay ngiti).  Sa pagkakaalam ko, di naman ako mahuhuli sa w

The Fallen Angel

OLA!!!! Just had a very tiring day at the beach!!! This photo puts me to bed and do the same old thing. Was just reckoning of my very exhausting weekend. Maybe this is the perfect day to be at peace! A perfect day to be away even for just a couple of hours from the busy streets and full pressure of school works. I'm a bit annoyed by the people around. And, i guess,  it just tells me that i'm not not any super woman!!!I just need some time to rest and even to even unwind for just a little bit. I'm feeling bored with my everyday routine: do the weekend study and chit chat with my tiring cousins--haha!!! Actually, they're not really tiring but just kinda annoying especially when it comes to their cousins on the other side of their family. Hopefully they won't read this. I'm trying to build things up to the way they're used to be so as to keep myself from,ya know!NEVER MIND!!! Don't bother anyway!!! Alright, til here!!! i'm still making my f

FRUSTRATIONS

Hello! I know it has been awhile not posting anything in here! I have been battling a good fight for the past years up until now. You always know that this blog has been my consolation and not minding people to read this though since am not aiming for followers anyway. Well, lemme go back to the reason why am here here again. And that's for sure due to depression, sadness and frustrations. These drives and motivates me to write something which i don't have the guts to tell people surrounding me. And i don't want them to be bothered of my problems and anxities either. I knoe each one of us face different things apart from what i am experiencing now. But the photo above reminds me to be calm during this storm. My life has always been topsy turvy. And no matter what, i always keep myself grounded how to make this life straighten up. I am starting to lose myself! At times, i am even thinking of ending this life. Butttt,  i don't even know really. Til here t