Skip to main content

Random Day

Hi.

Let's call this another random i-love-to-write kind of day and not to mention of just waking up after a 10-minute quick nap.

Before i resume working on my desk for another formal articles to submit, here i am, jotting down with you instead.

Couple of months have passed and plenty of changes has been going on lately.

Around July, Mom was admitted AGAIN in the hospital due to diabetic complications which resulted to her swollen feet and, thank God, she's fine now. We were discharged three days after.

And around last week of July, our landlord for four years informed us the sudden grand renovation of their apartment. Of course, we only have 3 days left to look for another place to transfer in.

Finally, on the 1st of July, we moved in another compound just a block across the old apartment. Well, it was great. New building, new place, new month. Everything new. Literally, the 3-storey apartment is new and in fact still under construction.

I picked the 3rd floor of the apartment. Blue window glass, marble floors, quite smaller than my previous room but sleek. It's clean especially the new white painted walls. My favorite spot's the terrace, overlooking the Cagayan de Oro river 'coz we're literally around 10 meters away from the new Carmen bridge. I love washing the dishes too since the window leads you to the other angle of the river. It's refreshing especially every morning. You would really love to sip on your coffee and and just stare to the nothingness.

Now, i am deeply musing on relaxations stuff. I have been stressed with work lately. Gotta go now.

Jenny


PS. I had my hair colored and straighten. Everything new.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fallen Angel

OLA!!!! Just had a very tiring day at the beach!!! This photo puts me to bed and do the same old thing. Was just reckoning of my very exhausting weekend. Maybe this is the perfect day to be at peace! A perfect day to be away even for just a couple of hours from the busy streets and full pressure of school works. I'm a bit annoyed by the people around. And, i guess,  it just tells me that i'm not not any super woman!!!I just need some time to rest and even to even unwind for just a little bit. I'm feeling bored with my everyday routine: do the weekend study and chit chat with my tiring cousins--haha!!! Actually, they're not really tiring but just kinda annoying especially when it comes to their cousins on the other side of their family. Hopefully they won't read this. I'm trying to build things up to the way they're used to be so as to keep myself from,ya know!NEVER MIND!!! Don't bother anyway!!! Alright, til here!!! i'm still making my f

Bob Ong

TAGALOG. Maraming beses ko ng narinig ang pangalang BOB ONG.Syempre, todo curious ako kung sino ba talagang taong to na tal'gang sikat na sikat.'Kala ko ka-level siya nina Oprah Winfrey oh di kaya'y ke Boy Abunda(at ba't biglang napunta toh ke Boy Abunda?). Pero obcors ng dahil sa tulong ni kebigang Google, sa wakas nakita ko ang awto-biyograpiya niya at ang mga sikat na libro na nalathala na niya. Nagsimula pala ang mga aklat niya sa online at napag-isipang gawing hard print. Isa pa rin diyan ang sikat na tanong kung sino ba talaga siya. Dahil ngayon ko lang nalaman na screen name lang pala 'yun gaya ng ARA MINA ni Hazel Reyes (siya lang ang naisipan kong me screen name kasi)!  Oh siya, tama na ang intro.Basta ang alam ko lang, napunta ako sa blagsayt ng kebigan ko at mahiwagang na-inspayr ako sa mga sulat niya sa Tagalog. Kung kaya't heto ang eksplanasyon ko sa pagiging tagalog ko sa entry na ito (sabay ngiti).  Sa pagkakaalam ko, di naman ako mahuhuli sa w

Personal na Obserbasyon

I suddenly remembered my senior class of research. That already aged two years ago since i left college. I remembered how Miss Chona Patricia Echavez (my Research Professor who became a HUGE inspiration of mine from her successful career, classical and timeless fashion down to the passionate drive for travel)detailed to us the nature of Personal Observation. Quoted from her, PO is one of the secret ingredients in obtaining a tasty, delectable storyline and introduction to a research. Hey, am not starting to discuss the helluva process of Thesis but am just expressing not only for my love of my teacher. But this is a story of how PO became part of my everyday system and everyday write-ups for my journal and my online blog. Before getting into the main point, just wanna emphasize by the way how Miss Chona made my Thesis enjoyable and fun.Quit the thought of me being sarcastic right here.*eyebrows raised* Hell yeah! Thesis is like eating a piece of an ice cream ready to melt. Hehe.