Skip to main content

Divine Mercy Sagada

    It was never a long time plan to ever go to the must-go sacred place just right at the borders of Region 10 and in Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines.
    A week before, Krestil, my colleague and I already heard about many topics hollered the internet and social networking sites regarding the famous Bukidnon festival, KAAMULAN.
    Yeah, we were so much in love with the idea to go however the finances aren't cooperating at all. Hey, that doesn't mean we don't really have bucks. In fact, we have the passbooks of our savings account yet it's too impractical to just withdraw our cashes and squander it all for just a night or day of happiness. Well, am not saying too that happiness should be isolated for the sake of not touching the finances we have saved for how many years, you know.
    A college friend of mine even invited me for Kaamulan yet am not practicing the YES-promises 'coz I know am not totally committed of getting myself there without much planning-ahead 'coz getting out-of-town exactly costs a lot, as far as I know.
    So, after my boss's 2-day travel for Davao, we invited him for the weekend plan of visiting the Divine Mercy Shrine at El Salvador instead  which is more or less 30-minute drive from Cagayan de Oro City. That's base of my calculation of driving a Vios at a normal speed and less traffic.
    So indeed, the photos which I will be posting serve the right of all evidences of our victorious arrival there plus the unforgettable laughter and enjoyment.
    P.S.
    The scorching heat was quite disturbing yet we survived it. Thank God. Actually, t'was a very precious moment for me too since it was my very first while the two were there a couple of times already. And since it was a first, I already grabbed the chance of offering two lighted candles I bought for my Civil Service Exam thanksgiving (the white one) and for stability of my career petition (which is the orange one).
    Glad I was there and still hoping to get there too with my two younger brothers and Mum.
    So, am blogging it this time after arrival for a deeper and fresher point of view. God is indeed merciful.
    By the way, before I forget. I got the weirdest feeling ever after arriving at the Divine Mercy Hill. Am really sure I have dreamt about the place already. 
  1. I dreamt of that road which was still under construction now just right beside the Divine Mercy Hill. Ummm..as far as I could remember, it was the road of the village near the DM Hill.
  2. Second, after I took the stairs up, I noticed the under constructed houses (more like native type houses) still near the DM Shrine. This time, it's like located on the other side of the wall from the DM Shrine borders. 
  3. Yes, yes. Weird enough. I was actually thinking that my visit at the Divine Mercy is more like destined. Ugh. God knows best. I think am too sinful right now and I badly need his forgiveness. GOD Bless my soul.
  4. Jennifer rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bob Ong

TAGALOG. Maraming beses ko ng narinig ang pangalang BOB ONG.Syempre, todo curious ako kung sino ba talagang taong to na tal'gang sikat na sikat.'Kala ko ka-level siya nina Oprah Winfrey oh di kaya'y ke Boy Abunda(at ba't biglang napunta toh ke Boy Abunda?). Pero obcors ng dahil sa tulong ni kebigang Google, sa wakas nakita ko ang awto-biyograpiya niya at ang mga sikat na libro na nalathala na niya. Nagsimula pala ang mga aklat niya sa online at napag-isipang gawing hard print. Isa pa rin diyan ang sikat na tanong kung sino ba talaga siya. Dahil ngayon ko lang nalaman na screen name lang pala 'yun gaya ng ARA MINA ni Hazel Reyes (siya lang ang naisipan kong me screen name kasi)!  Oh siya, tama na ang intro.Basta ang alam ko lang, napunta ako sa blagsayt ng kebigan ko at mahiwagang na-inspayr ako sa mga sulat niya sa Tagalog. Kung kaya't heto ang eksplanasyon ko sa pagiging tagalog ko sa entry na ito (sabay ngiti).  Sa pagkakaalam ko, di naman ako mahuhuli sa w

The Fallen Angel

OLA!!!! Just had a very tiring day at the beach!!! This photo puts me to bed and do the same old thing. Was just reckoning of my very exhausting weekend. Maybe this is the perfect day to be at peace! A perfect day to be away even for just a couple of hours from the busy streets and full pressure of school works. I'm a bit annoyed by the people around. And, i guess,  it just tells me that i'm not not any super woman!!!I just need some time to rest and even to even unwind for just a little bit. I'm feeling bored with my everyday routine: do the weekend study and chit chat with my tiring cousins--haha!!! Actually, they're not really tiring but just kinda annoying especially when it comes to their cousins on the other side of their family. Hopefully they won't read this. I'm trying to build things up to the way they're used to be so as to keep myself from,ya know!NEVER MIND!!! Don't bother anyway!!! Alright, til here!!! i'm still making my f

FRUSTRATIONS

Hello! I know it has been awhile not posting anything in here! I have been battling a good fight for the past years up until now. You always know that this blog has been my consolation and not minding people to read this though since am not aiming for followers anyway. Well, lemme go back to the reason why am here here again. And that's for sure due to depression, sadness and frustrations. These drives and motivates me to write something which i don't have the guts to tell people surrounding me. And i don't want them to be bothered of my problems and anxities either. I knoe each one of us face different things apart from what i am experiencing now. But the photo above reminds me to be calm during this storm. My life has always been topsy turvy. And no matter what, i always keep myself grounded how to make this life straighten up. I am starting to lose myself! At times, i am even thinking of ending this life. Butttt,  i don't even know really. Til here t